Payments for services are accepted by Cash is always welcome, Visa, Mastercard, Debit Card, and Discover with a minimum charge of $10.
(Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.)
We know accidents could always happen but you can come to us with confidence. Our 3 days service warranty will cover you from any such problems with no charge. If your gel polish is chipping or peeling we could do a touch up or re-polish depending on the situation or its condition. If your acrylic nails is chipped or lifted we will repair it to achieve your satisfaction.
Due to heat and sunlight your nails could chip and any polishes can alter the original color depending the variety of your daily activities. Please be careful and aware, we can not be responsible for your nails and/or polish once you leave our salon.
Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash, nor will cash be given in exchange for unused balances. Gift certificates are non-refundable, but they are transferable. Additionally, Nails-R-Fun Salon & Spa is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any unauthorized use. Lastly, gift certificates expire two years from the date of purchase. Gift cards are valid for products and services only. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards, or otherwise discounted packages or series.
All appointments require an deposit that is non refundable to secure your appointment. When booking your appointment my system will charge your card a 25% deposit. All deposits go towards your services. Deposits are non-refundable.
Nails-R-Fun & Spa is not responsible for any personal items that have been damaged during services. Please be extra careful when handling polishes and check if any belongings are left behind.
Please notify us before booking your treatments if you have high blood pressure, allergies, any other physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant. If you have any concerns at all, please let us know. If at any time during your services you experience discomfort, please alert your service provider immediately.Times listed for spa services include 15 minutes for changing, set up and coordination of movement between services. If under a doctor’s care, please check with your physician before taking any treatments.
-We are a small, local business, situations can arise that need to be addressed that do not fall under these policies. Those decisions are made by Nails-R-Fun Salon & Spa, the manager, or company owner. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason but especially if you cannot follow our salon policies or if you are disruptive to our business. Our goal is to make our customers happy and healthy, and these policies and decisions in place, and exist for that purpose
Before your appointment, take time to review the DO’s and DON’Ts of Waxing outlined below.
- Take Ibuprofen 30 mins before your appointment to alleviate any pain.
- Allow 2-3 weeks of hair growth between appointments. If hair is 3/8″ to 1/2″ long, there is less tweezing and more effective hair removal from the wax.
- Limit caffeine intake on the day of your waxing service. Caffeine stimulates the nervous system which increases sensitivity. Also limit acidic food/drink intake as that enhances the redness. Take an antacid 30 minutes prior to appointment to help reduce redness.
- Come in comfortable/loose clothing if your appointment is for body waxing.
- Inform us of any skin conditions or allergies. We also need to know if you use any prescription medications such as Accutane, Retin A, antibiotics, Coumadin, or any other medications that may cause excessive skin sensitivities. If you are using ‘age defying’ moisturizers, acne treatments, or products containing Retinol, or have received any dermabrasions, Botox treatments, please let us know.
- Try to relax! Close your eyes and take deep breaths. Tensing up causes your follicles to constrict as well as causing some resistance. Remember that just prior to menstruation or during menstruation, sensitivity increases so you may want to avoid waxing then, but it is ok to wax during these times.
- Exfoliate throughout the month to remove the top layer of skin to help prevent ingrown hairs.
- Return every 3-6 weeks and book appointments in advance.
- NEVER wax a new area for the first time right before a big event. You can’t always anticipate your skin’s reaction and you wouldn’t want to spoil an important day.
- DON’T shave between waxing appointments. This makes the hair more resistant to future waxings.
- DON’T touch freshly-waxed skin for 24 hours. Hands carry bacteria which may lead to an infected area.
- DON’T expose skin to sun or tanning beds for 24 hours prior to and after waxing.
- DON’T submerge in any type of water for 24 hours. NO bath tubs, swimming pools, hot tubs. A shower with cool water is OK.
- DON’T workout after waxing (unless prior positive experience).
- DON’T apply highly fragrance products to the waxed area. This includes perfume, scented body lotions, anti-antiperspirants, cosmetics or feminine hygiene sprays.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you service SNS for Nails?
Yes, Our technicians are trained on providing the SNS nail service and we have well over 250 SNS colours for you to pick from.
- Are you open on Holidays?
Most of the Holidays we are open, but we will communicate our salon hours on our website and facebook page, in case you would like to know the schedule.
- Can I book my birthday party at the Salon?
Yes! we love to host parties for our guest. You can bring in your balloons, flowers and cake and we will take care of the drinks.
We only ask you to inform us a week in advance and make a small deposit.